close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Update On Chautauqua

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by LUND-1, Jun 1, 2004.

1. I Am Heading Up 6/12 To 6/14
    Any Help Would Be Great

Thanks

2. look up wewanchu.com from there you can look at the fishing reports.
    ski
    ps we caught a 42 inch muskie there last august while trolling for walleye.

3. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Send an email to a friend of mine, Sal LaPuma @ WNYoutfitters@aol.com or call 716-789-9622 . He's a guide up there and owns Hogan's Hut. Tell him I (Michael Quigley from Muskies Inc #23 Cleveland) sent you. He's a great guy.

4. about 90% shure i am going this week end 6/4 6/6. will post when i get back.

5. going for shure will post sun night

6. Hey Was Up There Last Weekend And The Water Is Very High There. My Cousin Dock Was Just About Under Water. The Water Was Muddy. Look For Getting Fish Off The Weed Line Thats Where The Are Always . The Institute Is Always A Good Place To Fish. No Need For A Guide Up There Just Find The Weed Line They Are Easy To Find

7. had a great trip. the fish were shallow from 2-10 feet. they were moving around a bit throughout the day but start shallow and move deeper untill you find them. mostly in the weeds. was looking for walleye all weekend did catch one. lats of rock bass, perch, white bass, and even some bass and one muskie out of season. shure would have liked to keep one or two of those bass for dinner sat night. used mostly f-11 rapala. Have not hit it this good for 3 years. hope your trip was as good as ours.

8. Thanks For The Info I Dropped Him A Line..
    Thanks

Good Fish'n

9. Heading there tomorrow will post how I do

10. Decent day, 4 bass about 15 inches, 18 inch smallmouth, 2 walleye 15 and 17 inches and a 21 inch muskie plus assorted perch, rock bass and smaller largemouths

11. hey butchie what were u using ?color? how deep? were going there in a few weeks.

12. perch colored shad raps and a weedless jig tiped with a leech in the weeds.

13. heading up this way over the weekend. Any tips or advice for a first timer? will post how i do when i return.

14. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

any latest reports on bass?