close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any suggestions on lake to fish on sunday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I fish knox all the time, alum some, delaware some. Looking to take a drive sunday and do some fishing with the boat. Don't mind a drive but would perfer a lake with out alot of boat traffic (skiers, jetskies etc) a good fishing lake. Riverwalker you available sunday if so any ideas. Or if someone has an open seat at erie on sunday would be up for that as well.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Jerry, Garry will be at O'Shaugnessy this sunday if you feel lucky :D I may fish if my toe is better, (sorta broke it :rolleyes: ) and I get over this fever I have.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

If I were you , I would hit up Charles Mill ! I bet you havent been there in a while . Why leave home when you have a few of the best lakes in the state in your back yard . :D

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

very true phil, i might consider that dale forgot about the S/T

5. C.Mill would be a good bet,jigs and buzzbaits.You know I wish I could go,but unfortunately,I have to go to my daughter and grandaughter's birthday parties in Willard at 1:00PM,will prolly be there until 5:00 or so.Right now,I'm free every day this coming week,the week after that will be rough to get out,gotta' do a little travelin' that week.New London was fun tonight,but for the most part unproductive.We managed to scratch out 4 or 5 bass,but that's about it,needed the boat-next time......

6. Hoover is a nice spot to try. Just keep in mind that it has a 10HP limit.