Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any reports around Locust Point and the can's. Poor perch fishing by the Toledo Intake and 5-6 miles out according to my fishing buddy. Three of them caught only 8 perch yesterday.

Russ

·
Lake Erie Eye Guy
674 Posts
Perch fishing has been very good just west of west sister and north of it .The inside areas are a mix of dirty and algae covered water . Mcdonald bouy off the channel has been decent also.
Dwayne

·
Registered
664 Posts
Perch fishing has been very good just west of west sister and north of it .The inside areas are a mix of dirty and algae covered water . Mcdonald bouy off the channel has been decent also.
Dwayne
Second that. Strange isn't it...can catch perch at B can most of summer, now when they should be in there good from A to B, you have to run past to get to clean water. Damn algae. When and if it clears up and cools off, you will see people getting them there again. Unfortunately with the heavy rains we got in watershed today (some flood warnings up), more dirty water will be flowing into the bay. Maybe it won't make A-B area. Need winds to hold off too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has there been a pack of boats NW of West Sister? Did you guys fish in the pack? I try to stay away from the pack unless that's the only place the fixh are biting.

Russ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts