Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i wanted to get out for a few hours between 8:30am-1pm in the morning Tuesday....anyone game?

The river areas i normally fish are still way high, so it will probably be a lake trip...if anyone is interested, give me a shout.

Scott

·
Carp Angler
1,388 Posts
That is very tempting as I don't have to work til 5p. Do you have any place in mind? I'll probably better off stying hear and not catching anything at stonelick as usual...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wish i could take you up on the offer, but today was my day off and i might be a bit busy tomorrow...let me know where you end up going and i might just show up...

And Tim...I have all the secrets to fishing carp in Stonelick...i'll have to fill you in sometime. Most importanlty...don't listen to what Da King says :rolleyes: ...

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
I saw that little stab there cwcarpless :rolleyes: I cut my fishin teeth at Stonelick and know where the TRUE giants hang out. Not by the dam Timmy boy :rolleyes: DA KING !!!

·
Carp Angler
1,388 Posts
The only reason I hit the dam was because the otther spot was taken.

·
THE ONE YOU LOVE TO HATE
1,110 Posts
tell you what Scott.one of these days when your off and those rivers are down and at good fishing levels.i'll come down and have a go at those buffs.you do know some spots? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts