close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any one shed huntin lately?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by carphunter, Feb 25, 2005.

1. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

I might go a little this weekend with my uncle. Seasons over but I am going to get my stuff to put my scope on my bow. I'll post if I find any sheds.

2. I went yesterday but when I arrived where I wanted to go there was still snow on the ground so I'll go another day very soon if the snow goes away... I'll post pics too

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I could have had a crushed pair if he had the rack on his head, or if she would have oddly grown one. LOL. Had a deer take a head on hit to the side of my truck. Stupid thing.

ANywho.....this is something I have been wanting to do more than I have in the past . I've looked around before, areas around fences, treelines, etc....but haven't had any luck.

4. Shawn go where there is no hunting allowed like parks...

5. I saw a real big 10 pointer with both sides of his rack last Thursday 2/17 feeding with 9 slick heads right off I-75. First racked deer I've seen since December.

Haven't had time to hunt sheds - it always falls during tax season :mad:

6. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

Yea i went shed huntin saturday but did not have any luck. I went down to my uncles place in Bainbridge. My causin found an antler with five points on itand it was pretty thick at the base.He found this in gun season. It must of been from the past season.I am going to try another location soon I hope.