Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going out saturday off Vermilion. Probably starting of ruggles not sure. I will not be in my boat. I am hoping to get out friday for few hours in the morning if I do I will be on 68.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I will probably be out Friday after 11 and for sure Saturday morning. I got a new radio and haven't tested it so I'll give you a yell.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Hoping to spend friday out of Cranberry Creek looking for smallies, walleye and maybe perch. This wind pattern leaves me confused on what location makes sense for friday. Small rig 16.5'.

Can anyone with more experience make a suggestion? Ruggles area, south passage off Lakeside/Marblehead, or west of Catawba?

Any thought appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
so far they are calling for SW winds around 5 to 10 knots and 2 foot or less. so I think you should be good out of Cranberry. We cought about 6 smallies and one walleye 2 weeks ago ( last time I was out) between Cranberry and Vermilion. I'm not sure on the other spots you was askin. Never been to them

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
3 of us went out Wed morning to the South Passage, many boats, quick limits. Bottom bouncers ruled. Started at the red can off Mouse and let the drift take us toward Am Eagle Shoal. 1 drift, 18 fish. 2 -27"'s , a couple 22-24" and the rest 17-19". Left just before the wind and rain hit.

I may be trying the Huron NE dumping grounds on Friday. Be glad to share info.

GR

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'll be out Saturday, sun, and hopefully monday. Proabaly around green island. Might try futher west too, in the west sister neighborhood.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Wes hope you do well give a report I will be going out Saturday. Not Friday I have to cut the grass so I can go out Saturday. Good luck to everyone going out. Please post results or pm me to cut down on scouting time. Thanks

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Tubuzz, I just got back into town. I haven't talked to my dad yet, but I will get ahold of him today. I can fish Saturday, and if he can, we will probably head up to Vermillion unless someplace closer liek Wildwood is active.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hey tubuzz..... I am planning on going out of vermillion on saterday morning.. I am hoping to be launched around 8 am... Walleyeguy is supposed to be going also.... I will give a shout out if we get into any nice ones....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts