Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to get hold of a few fishing pals to hit the lakes here as Skeeeter,Milton, West Branch and any others PLUS Lake Erie.I have 2 boats but both been in dry dock and need stickers and hate get em as if no one wants to fish why get em.ones a 14 footer and others a 16 footer.have 5 motors too.All have not been used for 2 years and will need tune ups. So I rather go your boat then mine.willing to split gas and rest exspense in going.Plus you keep the fish as I have freezer full from last year.I just want go fishing and any day any time I can go (not married) so nothing to hold me up.day or night fishing ok.boat or shore.last I know these lakes like back my hand as I fished en for 40 years.know Erie real good.will go out to canadian bouys as not afraid. got 200 plugs to troll and 7 tackle boxes plus 20 reels 15 rods to use.I just need fishing pal.Let me know if interested.one way or other we can do it.Last I got 2 new 10 horse motors case you need use em.ones been redone to up horse power and either will be the thing if we hit Pymatuming.both got under 100 hours on em.Well get back to me if your interested.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Meet your new friend Patsheart! I'm up for some fishing ASAP. It will have to be a lot of night fishing due to my work schedule. I have school for about 2 more weeks but I'm off of both on Saturdays. Sundays after church is good for me as well. I don't have a boat but I'm hoping to aquire one real soon. Let me know when you want to hook up. I'm fishing Mill Creek Friday for the trout. I work this Saturday but that's only due to a switch. I'm interested in learning all you know about the lakes you mentioned. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
eriesteamer,
are you willing to sell any of those boats or motors that you're not using? a friend of mine and myself were looking at buying a small boat right around the size that you have. get at me

thanks

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep sorry to say my add got very little results.and here I am asking again.This time " I want results not excuses" if u care go.just email me.day or night I can go 24 hours around clock.Erie,Milton,Skeeter and West Branch.your call.I do them all.Will help share cost to go Erie in your boat.as going to sell my 14 footer and the 16 footers in dry dock.has not been in water for 4 years.will need to much to get it in ship shape.Hope this time I get as the marines say "a few good men " to go fishing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts