close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any news on Red Bank Bait Shop?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Wolfhook120, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Has anyone heard if the bait shop at Red Bank near Hoover was re-opening? I haven't had a chance to get up that way as of late due to work. Thanks.:B

2. starcraft

starcraft Sponser MHS

Was a post about it awhile back that it is indeed going to be open this spring. :D New location is at the first bridge blue building.

3. bruce

bruce

Still working on it. tanks are almost ready to be sealed and filled. that is all I know. But it will go quick after that.

4. Thanks all for the info. Hoping they will be hosting tournaments again. :D

5. I went past there on the way home from the Hoover seminar, I couldn't tell if they have started anything yet from the outside.

6. bruce

bruce

Stoped in today tanks are runing. They may be open 3/15/08. Best I can do.:) :)

7. Thanks for posting. Can't wait for this weather to warm up. Been reading some threads where some already tried to break the cabin fever. I'll hold off with tournament season just around the corner. Thanks again for the info.:D

8. Hey guys! Glad to see that Bruce has been keeping you posted on the shop. Actually, boat and boat motor reapirs has been completed for quite a while and filled the boat storage area to the max this past fall. Looking forward to getting the shop opened. We surely hope to be open March 15th. Hope the weather straightens out but if it doesn't, we know it will soon. We are in there pretty much everyday so if you want to stop by, feel free to say hi!

See ya all soon!
    Smitty & Trish

9. bruce

bruce

It5 has ben a long wait . my selfe and manme more are glad you are back.

10. Any signs up, I saw an overhead door open that appeared as though it could have been a boat repair, is that where the tackle shop is going to be? A sigh would be a good thing.

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ron,there's an a-frame sign in the lot right on the corner.