close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Luck in SC Ohio

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rustyfish, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Im just wanting to know if anyone is doing very good down here in south central ohio. I live near the scioto in Waverly, i have hit the river a few times but i have not made it to paint creek yet. My family has a camp site on the ohio but im working week ends and i have not been down there yet either. And it seems like my all my buddies want to do is spend a load of money just on gas to go to some lakes, im not really feelin up for that.

I guess i have just ran out of motivation this year, i guess i had some good fishing this spring and im not in the mood to drive an hour or two to get skunked. Yea i know that is a poor statment coming from a catfisherman but i guess i just spent to many hours driveing to places at the wrong time last year.

Im starting to wish i lived up north, sounds like you guys are really getting into the fish right now. I hope people are down here to and i have just been to lazy to notic.

Iv been fishing alot but it is all in farm ponds and my local lake white. I find myself spending most of my time chasing 6" smallies and rockbass through my maybe knee deep creek. I need some real fishing or i will go nutz.

If anywhere is hot right now let me know.

2. I'm in the same boat with you, now if only I had a boat I could catch fish

I also havn't had the time or partners this year, and thats part of the motivation