Any Injun Lake Reports

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Orlando, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Anyone been to Indian Lake that last few days? I suppose MW is open. whats the water look like, muddy/ Thanks guys

2. last time i was up there mound wood was open and full of shad

3. I'm planning on heading out for a few hours tonight, may swing by moundwood and take a look or a may just hit the Miami for a little while and see if I can find some smallies.

4. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Post on water conditions if you go. I'm thinking of going up in the morning.Thanks

5. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Orlando,
    R U taking your boat if you go? If so, please report.
    Thanks.

6. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

I was just going to do some bank fishing. Haven't been out since the fall, only got on the ice once this year

7. Sorry fellas, got pretty busy and never even made it up to IL. I'm sure by now you have figured out that water is clear and warming! I ended up getting a new job in WL, so I've been busy getting things together for that. Tight lines!

8. I went to IL yesterday to prefish for my tournament on Sunday. I was able to catch two pretty good fish (3 and 2.5). The water is 48 degrees at best and you have to be on your toes to feel the bite. Ill let you all know what I was catching them on after the tournament. If you see a White and Blue Ranger 521 with a Yamaha 250 on it stop and say hi.

9. Ranger-
    Good luck out there! I'll be fishing from shore when you come runnin by! Sounds like you should have some warmer weather and sun for this weekend.

10. Glasseye

Glasseye Retired Eccentric

Let us know how the event went today!!!

11. Went with a friend Sunday for saugeye. Fished for 4 1/2 hours without a bite. Tried north fork(very muddy), dream bridge, the old lake, orchard island bridge and oldfield beach. Finally found some on the 4 to 5 1/2 ft ridge out from the south shore. Tried jig and minnow and vibe's. Vibe's the only thing we could catch them on. Ended up keeping 7 averaging 17", tossed back 2 and lost one nice one. Did see a couple caught earlier in the day at old indian lake on jig and minnow but we couldn't connect there. Also saw a few caught by people trolling out by the south shore. Water temp ended up near 49 by 3:30 pm.

12. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Crappie fished Sunday. Caught them on wood, pads rocks. They seemed to be real scattered. No hogs ,just barely keepers which I threw back, guess I'm spoiled. Bite was real light.