close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any guess where this one was taken?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Froggy, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Now I'm not trying to start anything, but......I'm guessing it was in Cuyahoga Falls :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attached Files:

2. If you're not trying to start anything, then why post it?

I'm not pulling it or anything, but please, don't try and bait anyone a confrontation.

Thank you.

3. I'm becoming more and more inspired to market my newest product called "Cents of Humor"...or should that be "Scents of Humor" or "Sentz of humor"....If I called it "Sense of Humor"....nobody would get it.

4. Froggy, it's "sense of humor" and you have one, that's for sure. Sometimes it clashes with others here and that's what we're trying to avoid. The conflict.

Some people thrive on it and their main function here seems to be getting a rise out of others and starting useless arguments. Doesn't matter if it's "humor" based or not, we're not having it.

5. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

It doesn't clash with me though! I have got a dry wit, sense of humor too. General Lee and Frogspoon mixed it up a bunch on the old site. If people are offended by simple things like this, then they are too uptight, and need sedatives. ;) :D

6. whatever happened to the "General"?. At first we started out as true adversaries, then as we argued, we actually started understanding each others points of view. Further, as time went on we argued just to see who could make the better point....EACH of us conceding when out witted...and becoming more respectful of each other in doing so.

But lets not do that here....we could lose some (the) sponsor(s).

Androdoug makes a very good point....have we come to a point where we can not disagree without becoming combative? I think not....we all share a common interest here and in doing so, share a common respect for one an other. Sure you are going to get the renagade, non-conformist, but for the mostpart, we really do respect each other here.

7. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Aren't we being a bit too sensitive?

8. The problem is there are not only level-headed adults here on this site. There are kids. There are those without you guys' refined senses of discretion or humor. ;) We're just trying to avoid those conflicts. You guys can still argue and debate over whatever you want. Send each other PM's or emails.

Oh, by the way, thanks for keeping this thread civil. We all appreciate it.

9. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Ok guys .....what am I not seeing here?

Actually, Froggy I would have guessed Barberton or my home town of Ravenna for a sign like that. Maybe you should take the title of "Sensei of humor". (Sorry if that's not spelled right but I was never any good at karate)

10. Thanx Fish2day. Now, there is a sense of humor!

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

capt.poop was always good for a laught or two...or more :D

12. My original post said "somewhere a little south of Ohio"....in that THAT was to confrontational, I changed it to something perhaps a little less abrasive (???????)

Captpoopie, you are probably as good at spellin' as I am with my gazinta's :D :D You know....1 gazinta 2 1 time, 2 gazinta 4 twice, 3 gazinta 8......more than 2 times....

13. It was a previous post that prompted my warnings, that was all. This one is fine. Nothing wrong with it.

14. Fish2day

Fish2day member

Thanks fellas .....sometimes I amaze even myself.

15. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

I feel a group hug coming on! LOL Raider<><> :D