close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any guess on how the fishing is going to be this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, May 21, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Man I got back from chicago wed night, haven't got out yet thursday was wifes bday, spent today at the Zoo, well wife said even though sat is our anniversery i could fish all day sat and sun, but with all this rain the lakes are up and look like crap any ideas guys?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I was wondering the same thing. I'm not counting on anything spectacular, if I make it out.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

The storm has me pretty upset so far . I hope that Indian Lake isnt like yoohoo tomm. . :( I had some what of a game plan figured out , but I know ounce I get there I'll have to change my mind .

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Ok lets here how everyones local lakes are looking after all this rain, iam going out somewhere tomorrow afternoon, and then pleasent hill on sunday morning i hope.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

F4F...Zfish and I will be on alum around 7-7:30 am if youre headed that direction.

6. Hey Fish4Fun got some bad news. The wife wants to hit Shreve Lake on Sunday for our once a year fish together day.So i'll have to take a raincheck on hitting Pleasant Hill with you. Sorry .............. Rich

7. Only one lake I know of will be clear for sure. Nimisila. Only lake around that gets CLEARER after a hard rain. I may show up there tomorrow evening for some bassin after the SSA outing with the kids.

Carl