close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Fishable Water?

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by BigDaddy300, Dec 13, 2004.

1. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Have some time off work this week and was wondering if anyone thinks there might be some good water for steelies. I will be off starting Wed. and might be off the rest of the week. Sure would love to get into some of those chromers. Thanks for any advice.

2. The Rocky should be fishable tomorrow. I'm heading down there i a couple of minutes to do some fishing. I'll let you know for sure when I get back.

Wes

3. As of this morning the Rocky was high but fishable. The water was turning that nice shade of geen and had abot 12 inches of vis.

I pulled 4 fish this morning before 9:00am. Tomorrow should be a good day.

Wes

4. MONDAY!! I AM PLANNING ON COMING UP. - Yeah, I am yelling at you steelhauler!
    "I pulled four out this morning before 9am" = sickening!

5. Mike,

You don't need to yell. I hear you loud and clear. It's all in the timing buddy. I'll let you know how I do tomorrow. It was kind of nice today. The weather chased most people off of the river. I only saw one other person fishing this morning. Let it snow, letit snow, let it snow!!!!!

Wes

6. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Thanks Steelhauler. I'll be there on Wed. Maybe I'll run into you. Good luck and save some chrome for me.

7. Anyone catch anything yesterday? How are the rivers? I am thinking of taking tomorrow off and heading up from Columbus. Just curious as to where my best bet may be.

Joel

8. river should be good to go come sat and sunday. Should be exactly like last weekend. Level up, quick flow, green color