close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Fantasy Football Fans on here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bassin420, Aug 1, 2007.

1. I was just curious if any of you wanted to get a free fantasy football league together, just for OGF people. I can set one up pretty quick on yahoo for free and post the access info on here. Maybe ten teams and first come first serve, also the draft can be an auto draft and you roll with who you get. Think about it and let me know.

2. ReadHeaded Hunter

ReadHeaded Hunter Catchin eyes

im in if you get one together

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

I have never done one on Yahoo, but im up for it.
    I have teams on ESPN.

4. Here it is, League ID: 306059 Password=football-OGF fantasy football league

League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/306059

If we cant get enough people, I can just erase it. So anyone interested in this go to the url provided and click join free league, use the league ID+password provided and create your team.

5. iceberg

iceberg meat dragger

bassin420 i just joined im really into fantasy football allready have a few tms

6. I'd join if you did a live draft. I think they are much better than autodraft.
    If you can't make the live draft, you could always pre-rank your players, then its like an autodraft for those not in the live draft room.

7. vkutsch

vkutsch You scratched my anchor!

I just signed up- I was in last years OGF league, we had 16-20 teams with a live draft. It worked well, I'd vote for a draft, too.

8. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I'm in..auto draft is fine by me. Ten teams is perfect too. IMO...

9. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

I'm in, Just can't get the password to work?

10. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

I had a hard time too, password is: football. It took me a couple tries, but I figured it out finally.

11. Capt.Muskey

Thanks,
    I'm in, team is set-up.

12. Bubba bass bigfoot

it keeps telling me the password is wrong.

13. Bubba bass bigfoot

Just read that it was football thanks.

14. I'm in be it auto draft or live. Let us know in advance when the draft is going to be.Thanks.

15. Sorry about the password thing guys, I was in a hurry when I posted the info. I was headed to Erie for the night and my ride was beeping the horn as I was typing. I see you guys figuired it out and just to make sure others will. (League ID 306059 Password=football). I can probably do the live draft if that is what you guys would prefer. I did not know that you could pre rank the players and not be online during the live draft, if thats the case I could swing that for sure. 2 teams left! When those spots fill we can set a date and time for the draft and away we go!:D

16. Just signed up this morning, had no problems at all. Probably would prefer the live draft, just let us know whent it will be.

FWF

17. Thats a wrap, all spots are filled so lets start tossing dates and times around for the draft (online live draft) which seems to be what everyone prefers. I have a pretty open schedule up to Aug 27 when I start fall semester, after that I would prefer it be at night After 4pm any day of the week but I am flexable so everyone throw out or respond to some suggested dates and times and hopefully when can accommodate everyone's schedule and get this thing rolling. I have to keep the draft type set at auto until we hammer down the date and time but then I will switch it to live after that is done. Also please check on here and the FFL site, as so to get the most upto date info on whats going on with the status of the draft. This should be fun and thanks for the quick response.

Chris

18. I tried signing up...but it's full :(

19. Capt.Muskey

How about Saturday Night, August 25th at 7pm?