Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to go out tomorrow but cannot decide if we should go erie or inland. looking to do some eye fishing. not expecting hot action around these parts but any action is better than none. any suggestions please help

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
You can get some north of Cleve. but you better get your Canadian license....They are way up there.

·
2,417 Posts
You do not need to go to Canada. 3 or 4 miles north of Lorain in 50 ft of water. Got them all last Friday and again last Monday. The fish are there.

·
sparkeye
730 Posts
if you go out tomorrow let me know how you do im going to head up Saturday morning and im not sure where i want to go now. i was going to Geneva but all my coworkers are complaining about gas price so were going to stay close to akron. might try lorain but was thinkin gordon park never been to lorain before. meerkat is there a bait store close if so whats the name of the place

·
Registered
143 Posts
Try off the Lakewood (Goldcoast area) 15'-25' . We've been catching a few in that area consistently plus a lot of sheep. Not a lot of numbers but its fun catching them drifting. The trollers have been doing better working the drop off. Not burning much gas either coming from Walton Hills to Edgewater or making the long boat run North.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts