close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any erie county resident here??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Apr 19, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

hello guys.. i need a favor from any of you who lives in erie county..
    the court have ordered my van to be immobilized until my next court date.. right now my van is in a towing yard that is charging my daily to keep it there.. the words from my attorney is that it would be OK to get the van out of the towing yard and be park in a private resident with the club on.. i just need to know if anyone have any room in their property for my van..
    all of this may not be needed because we are trying to get my van back here to columbus.. i'll know more tomorrow..
    thanks a bunch guys..
    Ak.

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

^Bump for Ak!

Help this guy out, the poor guy has to use his bike to go carpin'! Once he gets to his fishin hole he barley has enough strength left to reel the fish in!

3. crappielooker

thanks maan..
    they have no reason to immobilized my van any longer..i have paid them $400 that i owed, which was the cause for the suspension in the first place.. like i said, i hope i don't need to keep paying the tow yard my money more than i have to.. i really wish they work a little faster to help me out..
    as for riding my bike, i enjoy riding it around town myself.. it just isn't too easy with the stuff i bring with me.. i rode to campus to check the views out there today.. and maan, my neck is hurtin.. :D on a good note, i got my six pack abs back after riding everywhere for so long.. :D

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Ak, is there anyway you can pick your van up now? Or does it have to stay in Erie County?

If so, I'm willing to help you out.

5. crappielooker

thats what i'm waiting to hear back from my attorney.. should be hearing back from them by thursday, if not, i'm going to call them .. again.. :)
    and thanks for the offer maan..

6. crappielooker

this is not looking good.. looks like i will have to get up there and move my van out of the tow yard to a storage place, with the club on the van.. pretty much they want my van to stay in erie county.. i really don't know what to do anymore other follow the BMV suggestions and head to franklin county courthouse and get my driving privileges back.. and it looks like i will have to get another plate as well..
    this way when i get back with the people up there (hopefully) next week, i can get something moving.. plus it looks like i'm paying this attorney to do absolutely nothing... :mad:

7. catking

catking Banned

I feel for ya buddy........ ;) ....CATKING

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Man dude. Wish I could help more than I am. :( With any luck they will get the ball rolling here very soon for ya. In the meantime....if there is anything I can do....just let me know.