Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be heading out to do some bank fishing around the lake on Friday. Anyone having any luck? Maybe hit the LMR? First time out this year. Any help is appreciated.:F

·
Crappie Freak
726 Posts
Crappie hit good saturday but last night was slower. The bass idiots were out last night and being pricks at the boat ramp. I love how they own the lake when they have a tournament.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
I was there Tuesday also and the bass fishing folks seemed okay to me. I used to fish every Tuesday and was amased at how quickly those guys could get there boats out of the water. It's definitley not amature hour at the ramp. Fishing was good also.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
I was there Tuesday also and the bass fishing folks seemed okay to me. I used to fish every Tuesday and was amased at how quickly those guys could get there boats out of the water. It's definitley not amature hour at the ramp. Fishing was good also.
Crappiedude,
Where are they hitting at? I have never fished the lake.
Thanks,
Ron

·
Crappie Freak
726 Posts
We were coming back across the lake from the bethel ramp to the boars head ramp. One boat cut us off flying across the lake when it was almost completely dark. Then another boat had no lights on and it is dark out and I do mean dark. I yelled at him but he was a complete idiot. Then my buddy was holding the boat at the ramp dock because he has bad eyesight. A bass boat came flying up there and said who the blank blank is blocking the dock with his boat tied off. My buddy said what? Then they realized he was holding the boat and would move it for them so they could drop one person off to get the truck. Why do all bass guys I run into cuzz like hell at the ramp. Must just be my luck or they are pissed they didn't catch any fish and spent so much damn money on there boat:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts