close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any dish installers in Akron area

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by leeabu, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Roofers had to remove my dish. Need it put back up and aligned. I can pay with fishing tackle, beer, guided Bass fishing trip or cash.

2. when do you need, want it back up? what kind of house do you have ?2 story or ranch? i plan on fishing today and on sunday but !!! and were are you located at?

3. I am in East Akron (Ellet). Dish was on porch roof 1 story up. I hape they are done roofing tomorrow so Monday I hope. thanks for the reply.

4. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

I can do it and have the field meter to zero it in from roof.we just need ladder and what ever to remount it.I used to put these up.know what needs done to do it.likly the mount will be easy to redo as there must be holes ect.where it was.let me know if you need my 2 cents worth to help you out.by the way the fishing things my bag.maybe we can get together with some one and after this done hit the lakes.I live in Youngstown by the way.just 40 miles away.Milton and West Branch my lakes that way.plus Erie if your game for that one.

5. Thanks for the reply and offers JOE W and Eiriesteamer. I found a local place that worked on Sunday and was able to get them to add more wire and reinstall it in a better location and alogn it. Now that the wife can watch TV I can go fishing.

6. Glad to hear you got it working!!

7. Eriesteamer

Glad it is fixed.was just a minor thing.Well if you go fishing Milton or West Branch look me up.

8. I fish electric only lakes 99% of the time.

9. Eriesteamer

Yep it is shocking to hear you use electric.I too use to do it that way when on lake thats a no gas motor lake.even used oars.still will go even if got swim to push the boat.longs it is fishing.LOL