close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Deleted threads or posts yet?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Froggy, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Just curious, Has there been a need to deleted any tread or post since the site began? I haven't noticed any.

It would be kinda neet to see a score board with "days since last deletion" or something like that...might give everyone added incentive to stay clean.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We've had a few, but they were due to duplicate postings in multiple forums. I think we had a political post that was yanked early on. Things have been awesome. As for the incentive, I really don't think it's necessary. I get the vibe that everyone here respects each other to the point that it's not an issue. Thanks everyone, for making our "jobs" cake ;) Affords us more time chuckin stuff at penguins :D

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Froggy, we have done a few but those were not bad post, just things we don't want on here as per our TOS. Haven't had any complaints from the person that posted them, after we explained the reason. Yes it is nice to keep this a clean place. Go figure, with about a dozen of us watching not much get by :D

4. nobody posted to me why mine was pulled from donations???? just joKing and BAM!!!!!!

5. C. could probably come up with one, ummm let's see. How about, "Hey, didja hear? Big Daddy is dating Hillary Clinton". :eek:
    Not bad for a junior member, eh?

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yeah, you really have to miss those political & religious discussions........ :rolleyes:
    Going to be tough on the guys who don't fish :eek:

7. I don't think it is true cause I heard she is dating Bill's exgirlfriends-from a prett :D y knowledgeable source

8. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I don't know about that..... :confused:
    I don't think Bill likes pretty girls.... :rolleyes:
    Now Kennedy....he had good taste in females ! ;)

9. Now, now fellas. Be nice.