close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any CSI fans out there?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darwin, May 20, 2005.

1. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I am talking about the original "CSI" The season's final episode was really good last night!! Being buried alive like "Nick" was, man that would be rough! Then throw in a few thousand fire ants:eek::eek:. Anyone else watch?

2. Yep that was great! I didnt really like the ending though, I guess I thought there would be more to the story than the guy doing that because he thought his daughter was wrongly accused. Also it would have been better if one of the good guys died. The whole time you know Nick was going to get out, I guess I wanted to be surprised by something different than all the good guys always making it through. One thing for sure, it was the grossest CSI I have seen!

3. catking

catking Banned

Yes , I watched it .....that is a very good show..........THE CATKING !!!

4. My wife and I are big fans as well. We like the others somewhat but the original is still our favorite. I missed the first hour last night and was disappointed but still tuned in for the finish. That was pretty intense! I can not imagine what that would be like. I am not sure how long I would last in that box but I am sure that the gun would have been put to use before they found him.:eek:

I guess Quentin Tarantino(sp?) helped direct that last episode. My wife even commented how it had a little different feel to it, particularly the dream of being opened for autopsy. That was clearly a different light than what they have ever put on anything. I figured Tarantino put that twist on it.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Bkr - you are right about the director. My wife is a huge fan of CSI, seeing as how her field of study is closely related (biochemistry). We have all the seasons that are currently on DVD. She watches them over and over.

I too thought there should be more to the father/daughter storyline. Still the best episode though, in my opinion.

6. I wonder if the daughter will come back wacked out next season and doing something crazy?

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I caught the last hour, it was intense. I hadnt really watched it in the last year or two, but lastnight was good.

8. I never thought about the daughter coming back in future shows, that would be cool. I was trying to remember if she had been in an old show but have not seen them all anyone remember seeing her before?

9. I don't recall seeing her but I have not seen all of the shows either.

10. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Do you guys think those ants were real or computer generated? If they were real he earned his money for the episode!!

11. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I sure hope they were not the real deal, lol Don't think you could pay me enuff.

12. That is a good question.

I did not even think about that last night. I just kept thinking about how crazy it would drive me being stuck in there with them and no way to stop it...except for the gun.:eek:

13. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Do you think that guy intended for the fire ants to get into the box? I thought he only had one round, and he used that on the light. maybe he had more than one. Hard to say.

14. They sure looked real to me but its hard to tell on tv anymore. If they were real I'm sure they were not fire ants.

15. I too dont know how long I would last in that box I think I would go crazy.