Any Cats

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Swick, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Swick

Swick Priority #1 Fishing

Is any one having any luck for cats lately. If so where? I've tried hoover alum and griggs all in the past week and had very little luck. I've tried a little of everything crawdad, nightcrawler, cut shad, and bluegill.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

several people(including yours truely) have been catching cats at hoover.cut shad,shrimp and other baits.most on flats in 10-15 feet of water.

3. You must be fishing in the wrong areas. I've been up to Alum in the last week and caught some nice channels while carpin'.

4. last weekend caught about 30 -40 with my buddies help at indian.fishing around sunken timber on sandy/gravel bottom. we were only fishing about 12-15 inches deep with floats,but the water was only about 2-3 ft. where we fished. mainly cut shad for bait,a few on chicken liver and shrimp,but I outfished everyone with the cut shad. the fish did average 2-4 lbs.

5. yea check out the latest hoover fishing report lots of fish ohios in there this week including misfit, congrats on yet another one rick! one of these days those pesky lil bass are gonna turn me into a catfisherman haha