Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to just delete my rant.... Just want to keep it to fishing on this site... You can delete this thread

·
multi species angler
4,369 Posts
Sounds like that team is out for blood and wanting to win badly. Technically they can make you forfeit for not having a legal line up at the start, unless you have a league rule that says otherwise. With that being said I can't ever remember making a team forfeit for being late in all the leagues that I have bowled in over the years.

·
Registered
16,844 Posts
Yea. I've been in a league like that and have had to forfeit a game because the rest of the team was late. If you don't like the rule try to get it changed next season. We had to put it in cause one team was always late. I think we had until the third frame to catch up of else it was a forfeit.

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
Some people are sticklers for the rules and that can suck. And, some find it an offense to the respect of THEIR time when you're late. Maybe you guys have been three minutes late before?

I am sure the few cold ones you had before the game may have thrown off that three minute cushion, but they still didn't have to be so crappy.

PS - Sine you deleted your rant, I'll hyjack here:

I miss Guppy Troup. Mom and I used to watch the tourneys on Saturdays afternoons in the winter Guppy was my favorite bowler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts