close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Bersa Owners?

Discussion in 'Guns and Ammo' started by crankus_maximus, Nov 12, 2004.

1. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Are there any Bersa owners out there? Looking for a pistol in the 200-250 range and thought this might be a nice addition. Primarily would be a ladies gun for defense and fun. Seems like a nice piece. Lightweight and smaller frame for smaller hands. Just lookin' for now.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

My dad & bro in law have them (.380) & they really like them.

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

The Bersa .380 auto became extremely popular when they instated the CCW law. My local gunstores can hardly keep them on the shelf. They sell from $199-$225. Nice little gun.

4. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

I bought the Bersa 380 about a year ago and can't believe how good it is. I've run quite a few rounds threw it and only have one complaint. The grips work loose after about 100 rounds. I'm gonna put a little lock tight on the screws which should take care of that. I've been told to use the green which does not harden. Any thoughts on that color. I know we have three colors at the shop but I'm not sure of the different uses. I know red is the maximum sealant. I bought the Bersa for the CCW. Tokk the class and used the 380 on the 50ft targets with great sucess. It really holds a nice pattern at that distance once you get used to the gun.

5. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Short Reviews

Good Review

Hope this helps, and it should cover any general problems that may be common to the Bersa.
    Rob