close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any alum reports??

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crappielooker, Mar 26, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i drove around today and saw quite a few boats out kinda early this morning..soo i was wondering if it might have been any of u guys.. if so, how did you guys do??.. i was trying for 2 hours and did some driving/walking around to see if i can see anything alive and moving... i saw nothing in the water..heard nothing... plus was freezin by the bank fallin asleep.. :p
    ps..any water temps for today's afternoon?? this morning it was coooold..

2. I heard all of the carp were washed out of the lake during the floods this winter :D

3. moke11

moke11

Dad and I were on the water looking for crappies. We launched at 12:30pm and pulled off at 6:30pm.

We fished most of the day north of cheshire. Just below and above 36 the fishfiinder was black with baitfish and marked a lot of fish, but no takers.

Late in the day, we moved south of cheshire and caught about 25 crappies fishing in 18 feet of water. Crappies were biting around structure in about 8 feet of water on minnows. Suprisingly, most of the crappies were better than 9 inches, but we put all of them back to fatten up.