close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Alum reports on Eyes

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishnfool, Oct 13, 2007.

1. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

I'm thinking of going fishing tomorrow at Alum for Saugeyes just has been along time since I've been there,not sure which end of the lake. I usually fish the south end. Is it early enough for that area? or are they still in shallower water?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

All the eyes we've taken in the past week have been shallow...2-4 FOW, including today.

3. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

can you tell me what part of the lake or which ramp to put in at?

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Launched at Cheshire, and fished between the bridge and 36/37.

5. Shake good answer!! I have it totally narrowed down to where you were!:) Great job on the fish. Those Vib-es are awesome baits. Used one at Oshay this evening got saugeye,crappie,bluegill,whitebass,channel cat,largemouth smallmouth. Oh yeah chrome and blue!!;)

6. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

fished the same area today and caught 4 eyes a ton of crappies and a real nice largemouth. Beautiful day on the lake until I get to my trailer and find that the idiot that parked next to me demolished my taillight and bent up my trailer, and didn't even leave a simple note. thats not what I wanted to see after a great day on the lake, hope he got :S :D

7. To bad on the trailer i had someone take out my mirror on my Toyota truck. Same thing no note but expected that. Good job on the fish did the eyes have any size?

8. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

no size on the eyes, all were 14 or 15 inches, and all came from 19 to 12 foot of water. never got a fish in shallow water