any 24 fans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iam20fan, Nov 22, 2008.

1. tommorrow night is the season teaser preview. i have watched this show since day 1. i own every season on dvd. this show to me is fantastic. i used to be really into prisonbreak too but when they all escaped from prision i lost interest in it. seems like fox is dragging out to me.

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

lol, i thought you ment jeff gordon.:p

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I used to be into it. Before the writers strike I know that Tony Almada was suppose to come back and be the bad guy this time. Now the previews show the story being set in some 3rd world country...... I'm sort of skeptical now.

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

it defenatley was a good show,and hope it continues to be so. i am hith h20 about the third world country idea though.

5. firehawkmph

firehawkmph Retired Firefighter

My favorite show. I also like prison break.
    Mike Hawkins

6. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I watched it for the first two seasons.

I got tires of the constant frantic, adrenalin pace of the show. We all have enough stress in our lives without being ramped up from the stress in a TV show.

Haven't watched it since. :p

7. who will in a fight jack bauer or jason bourne?

8. jason bourne man...that guy is fanatical.

im sorta excited about the transporter 3 too...jason statham is a great actor and the transporter movies are awesome:D

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Glad tonight's show was just it's own "24 Special", as I wasnt too impressed. The real deal starts in Jan. :)

I thought for an 8PM time slot, the first few scenes w/ the kid killing the government guy was a little much. I made my kids leave the room. I know they shouldnt be watching that show anyway. ;)

10. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

I missed it!

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Bourne's level of fighting is at least several levels higher than Bauer's.

Transporter- yea, very cool. That European type of good/ bad guy cool. !%