close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

AntrimGate: Top 10 conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Net, Nov 30, 2004.

1. 10. The ODNR committed this act of deception in retaliation for being embarrassed by the whole "Hoover HP Increase" debacle.

9. Secret underground network of tunnels beneath Antrim Puddle.

2. 8. wal-mart planted it there from montana to boost power bait sales at it's stores.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

7. Transplanted from Hoover accidentally in a gill net.

4. 5. Actually the catch was not a true saugeye but rather the latest attempt by ODNR to hybridize a hybrid...Trouteye! or is that Saugout...Alum's record still stands.

5. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

6. Crappielooker took the fish out of alum and transported to antrim to decrease the amount of traffic around his carp hole..

6. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

It wasn't actually a saugeye, but an amphibious dog that escaped from somebody walking on the trail.

7. 4. one of the pipe lines run to loch ness...do i say more.....lol
    fish4wall

8. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

The CIA fly in a stealth predator blue heron with saugeye eggs disguised as smart bombs attached to deposit them into the lake. Their guidance system was out of wack as they were headed for Roswell to implant alien fish eggs in a nearby lake.

9. 2. Chernobyl fallout finally takes its course in central Ohio. Saugeye is radiated and grows to massive proportions.

10. catking

catking Banned

Saugeye are in the lake. Always have been. Just never targeted......... it's a gravel pit with a river close by........ not much of a theory but probably the truth. CATKING :)

11. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

You guys need to get lives. Maybe if you went fishing you might be catching state records instead of clucking around like a bunch of old women. Besides, it wasn't all that funny.

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,since the top 10 have already been stated,i'll keep my theory to myself :D
    but i will say one thing.i am willing to bet the whole ranch that the guy who caught it doesn't give a tinkers damn how,when,why it got there :D :D

gonefishin',being as you're right here in the mix,i guess you won't be landing any state records this evening either,will you ;)

13. Now, now, they're just having a little fun. No intention to cause conflict or anything.

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

#3........A sauger mated with a flathead one lonely night while eating dipbait for an aphodisiac.

PS: "who cares?" Look who's reading it !! *LOL*

15. Dipbait, huh? My wife is "not in the mood" when I come home from catfishing...maybe it's the shad--not being gone all night? Maybe I need to re-bait and see what I catch ;)

16. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

You know what Kerry said......."Actually I caught it, well, that is before I lost it...." :D

17. there are many good looking women at antrim, in jogging outfits. maybe the saugeye was longer and thicker due to the scenery. it works that way for me.

18. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Please keep it clean and non political guys. thank you.

19. i was eating a saugeye dinner at the panda inn and i asked where they get their suageye from and they said they used to get them at hoover but now they get them from antrim