close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Antique / Vintage Lures - Feb. 2 & Feb. 3

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by MLipchik, Jan 23, 2008.

1. MLipchik

MLipchik

0   0   0

My brother is coming from Pittsburgh next weekend and will visit Dayton with a lot of lures to sell. He is a real collector, no beaters. :)

Antique and vintage lures for sale at the Dayton Flea n' Tique: February 2nd and 3rd. Old wood, metal and plastic models. Heddons, Creek Chubs, and others. Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Coliseum Bldg., 1043 S Main St.

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. dodgeboy75

dodgeboy75

0   0   0

Is there a website for this show or does your brother have a site. Any more info would be appreciated.

3. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I too have lot old plugs and weedless spoons to sell.maybe he want mine to sell too.theres one i got worth 35 and another new in box worth 35 thats in the mess.

4. MLipchik

MLipchik

0   0   0

We are a "fishing family" we have been fishing since we were kids. My brother loves all things fishing, and is extremely knowledgable on vintage fishing items. Stop by and chat and review his collection!

Here are some of the types of things my brother is selling:

Old metal spinners: Lowe, Pflueger, Joe Pepper, and others. Many over 100 years old.

Heddon Wooden Baits: Heddon 150, Heddon Flaptail Vamp, with two-piece hardware, wooden Meadow Mouse, wood Tad-Polly lure.

Creek Chub: Two giant pikies (10 inch) in silver flash. Pikies and other lures in boxes.

South Bend: 2 wood Surf-Oreno’s, Min-Oreno and others.

Horrocks Ibbotson: Big Brother musky lure.

Many other assorted lures!!

5. MLipchik

MLipchik

0   0   0

6. MLipchik

MLipchik

0   0   0

Bump............