Antique 12 Ga. Nitro Special Shotgun For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by David B., Nov 30, 2007.

1. David B.

David B.

0   0   0

I have a 12 gage double barrel, 2 trigger, Lefever Nitro Special Shot Gun for sale. This shot gun is really old. My Dad used it when he was a kid and he was born in 1920. It is in perfect working order, and is in average condition. Two collectors told me to sell it for no less than $500, but will let it go for $450. I live in the Akron, Canton area. THANKS

Attached Files:

2. David B.

David B.

0   0   0

3. David B.

David B.

0   0   0

4. David B.

David B.

0   0   0

5. David B.

David B.

0   0   0

6. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

0   0   0

Sorry. I should know better.

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

please don't insult the guy(read market place rules of etiquette).he is selling it,not giving it away.his price seems to be right in the ball park for that gun.

8. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

i will post this nice gun on the duck hunting websites to help you out.

9. not a bad price for a good gun...These guns have went up in price quite a bit in recent years, you used to be able to get them for about 250$ or so, but I think those days are over! just like the days of Ak's and SKS's for under 100$ lol

I can remember going to big gun shows where they would have huge crates of SKS's for 75$

10. squid_1

squid_1

0   0   0

This is crazy. I too have one of these guns, like you it has been passed down just about the same age . Yesterday I went rabbit hunting and decided to use this gun. I have never shot it but a double barrel just seemed to be just what I needed for and exciting time. Well 5 shots and 4 rabbits later all while I was thinking of my dads brother (original owner and now deceased) and then my father using this gun over all the years really made my hunt something to remember. I don't know if you really need the money but I would try to sell it to someone in your family and not part with it, it might just turn into one of the things that you will end up regretting on down the line.