Answer to question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wormdunker69, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How long does one have to wait for an answer to a question? Guess the personnel that are suppose to do it forgot whose turn it was.

Oh yeah, I ask a question before and got an answer to it that I did not appreciate and the person knows who I am talking about!

Thanks,
    Bill

2. ao203

ao203 member

WTF are you talking about?

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

that would depend on a few factors.
    what was the question?
    who did you ask?
    how did you ask?
    where did you ask?
    when did you ask?
    personally i try to answer any and all questions as quickly as possible,if they are directed at me.
    if not directed at me,i still try to answer,if i indeed have an answer to the particular question.
    many times,people pose questions in the forums that may not be seen right away,by someone who can actually help.
    if you have questions for mods or staff members,the best approach is using the pm function.as you know,i always answer my pm's as quickly as i can,most times within minutes,or hours.
    can't get much better service than that without making a phone call:)

hope that answered your question,and i apologize for not answering sooner,but i wasn't online till 30 minutes after you posted:(;)

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

I hope you provided a little more clarity in your original question than you did this question.:bananapowerslide:

5. I have had good experiences with the staff when I asked a question. I did address my question to specific staff members, and they did indeed answer my question. Something must have got lost!

6. I agree with wormdunker, I keep asking where the best crappie holes are at Delaware and still haven't got an answer.

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i don't waste time on questions to which you already have the answer:p:D

8. ao203

ao203 member

this is the start to the thread. if you would make any sense when starting the thread, somebody could help you. after reading the pm you sent me, i came back "to read it again, and understand english" and guess what you still sound like your just bit$@ing, but are very unclear on what your bit$@ing about! no need to get your panties in a bunch, just retype your original question and maybe someone on here will help you out.

9. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

Yeah! And they can't predict the weather worth a crap either!

10. Chopiq, I'll give you the Crappie spot at Delaware. If you go back in the river where the concrete pad is, there is a bend on the opposite bank. There is a bunch of trees in the water there, and many, many Crappies as well.

11. Post up a girl fishing in a bikini in Florida.

They'll answer you immediately!!!:p

12. Perchy101

Perchy101 Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Can I see? :p:B

13. What is the best sandwich??? I only have 1/2 hour for lunch so answer fast.

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

g-strings and bikinis are two different things;)
    and there's also a difference between a picture and a whole scrapbook in one post:rolleyes:

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

please list your likes and dislikes,so i can give a proper answer.

16. Too late, I got Arby's:)

17. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

that would have been my first choice.it's my favorite:D

18. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

I asked a question of the Webmaster two weeks ago , under the "Contact Us" area and have not received any response as of yet.

I have not asked again, I just figured the Webmaster has not seen it or is checking into my request further.

19. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Try PM's fellas. Our email boxes are so full of spam, the quickest and easier way to contact us is via PM. Of course, provided the question isn't "why can't i PM?" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.