close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another personel best fish tonight!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by flathunter, Jun 7, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Last weekend my son and I caught our personel best Channel cats, not to be out done my wife caught hers tonight..She caught it at paint creek on cut shad..12.6-LBS!..She almost lost her rod on this fish, she was reading a book with her headlamp and not paying attiention and it almost went in the drink!..This fish was released just like we release all our cats, big or small!..That makes a 13.6, 12.6, and 11.4 -lb channel cats that we have caught from paint in the last week.

[​IMG]

2. those are some big cats! fun for the whole family :D

3. catfishhunter001

catfishhunter001 The Natural

great fish! cats have been hitting pretty good lately im still looking for my 40+ cat. my biggest to date is 38.9lbs caught at deer creek below the dam. gona hit paint creek this weekend with some creek chubs and small shad mabe i'll see you there. cool cat catcher/catfishhunter001.

4. flathunter

I will probably be there, friday I hope!

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Jack,

If your there Friday count me in! I GOTTA get in on this.

6. H2O Mellon

So how did the fishing go on SATURDAY night? Oh yea, I remember.

7. Sounds Like You Have Some Great Family Memories There Flathunter.

Great Job!.......tony

8. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Nice Fish. Its always a good day when you pull in a fish that surpasses your past records. Great job

9. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Mellon,
    With the curse you have, it might be better to hit rocky fork for carp, or at least try to give it back to the source ;)

10. H2O Mellon

11. flathunter

Catking refuses to fish with Bryan and myself, he knows if you get two cursed people togther bad things will happen...I already sent my son an email, telling him Bryan may fish with us friday and to look for another fishless night????? HA!

12. H2O Mellon

King, I that that was an open invitation to come on down Friday night. I should be there arund 7:30 PM or so, with lots of Fresh Blue Gills.

13. catking

catking Banned

Hey , I'll drop on by Friday night also !! I'll already be at Rocky Fork in the evening. amd your place is only a few miles down the road. I'll check out your progress :D Sounds like a plan. DA KING !!!.................... :cool:

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

nice fish for rhonda :cool:
    i think you're about due for a big flathead. :)

15. flathunter

I dont think it is going to happen this year Rick.

16. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Thats awsome man, tell her congrats :)

17. catfishinfool247

catfishinfool247 Highland county catman

Congrats guys (and gals !!).I emailed you from your website about the great bite we too have been having on the channels out of Paint both in the creek and lake, love the Paint pre-spawn bite. I was looking back through some of my old photos and in '87 we really got on them hard that year too.That was the last cicada invasion (correlation:?? who knows but we've already taken 2 over 15 this year on cut chub and live chub) And we slip them back to fight another day.

18. catking

catking Banned

He LIVES !!! :D Nice seeing you posting on the site. Looking forward to your Paint Creek reports. THE CATKING !!! :)

19. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Watching the curse talk go on & on.....
    Guess we'll have a dry spell in the Ohio River about the middle to late next week if H2O and DaKing are going to be touching the water in Paint on Friday. Will take the tainted water that long to hit Cincinnati !! :eek:

20. flathunter

Glad to see you made it fool, I replyed to your email, hope we can get together!