close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Ohio Gal Fishing Womens Pro Circuit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bassn'gal, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Hi to all, just wanted to let you know that there will be another Ohio gal fishing in the Womens Pro BASS Circuit. I have been a competitive bass fishergal for over 20 years and really have enjoyed reading all the chat going on in these forums. Thought that I would join in on the conversations myself. I look forward to more tips and hints and the buzz on the circuit.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Welcome aboard bassn'gal ! :) I wish you the best in the womens pro circuit . Keep us posted on how you do . We will all be cheering for ya . :D

3. Wow, we are lucky to have 2 talented ladies amongst us at OGF that will be fishing the Pro BASS Circuit! After you and ReelLady get done learning all the pros secrets make sure you come back and tell us all about it! ;)

Welcome to the site and look forward to reading your posts.

What lakes and trails do you fish around here? What's your favorite style of fishing or techique?

Nice to meet you!
    Bill

4. Thanks for the warm welcome. Have been fishing all the lakes around, Portage, Westbranch, Berlin, Pleasant Hill, Lake Erie/Grand River, great largemouth there, Lots of Florida fishing, lake Griffith, etc. Love to fish plastics, nothing like it, you really have to learn the feel of a strike! Thanks and any tips are greatly appreciated

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome, we are really glad to have you join us here. Not to mny that can say we have two of the original members of the Bass n gals here on their site.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

welcome aboard and good luck!

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Welcome aboard, and post often.

8. Hello there pro and glad to see you come on board. Will you be fishing the boat owner or back of the boat? Maybe you and Marcie could team up on the trips to save costs of traveling and room expense. Do you have sponsors yet or are you going it alone. What does your husband(if you are married) think of you getting into the tournements?

9. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

What's your name, so we know who to cheer for? They won't be listing Bass'ngal on the rosters. ;)

Good luck to you next season!

Juls

10. I will be going in as an amateur, fishing back of boat which I have been doing most of the time anyway, so I am used to it. I have been contacted by Ranger boats and am waiting to hear back from the Rep in our area, they don't give boats out until you have fished the circuit for sometime, but they do have programs to help you out with a boat. My husband is super supportive and will go with me as much as possible, if not I have a bass fishing father that will be there with me for support. I am looking forward to learning a lot from fishing with these pro's and some of them have been fishing for years on the mens circuit. The sponors are coming in, I am hopeful that after fishing Sam Rayburn that I will have more financial help. Thanks for all your well wishes and fishing tips.

11. Congrats on joining the tour and welcome to OGF. Let us know how things develop!

12. BornToFish

BornToFish Smallmouth Rule

Give them heck! Remember when something negative happens just say-"What in the Sam Rayburn was that!"

13. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

I think it is Awsome that we Have 2 Ladys from the Site on the Tour. I cant wait to see your Post's, I enjoy keeping up with Contests myself. Ill be watching too. I sure hope you do well, I bet you & ReelLady would make a He!! of a Team. ;) I really hope you do well, Its a great stride in your life to make it to where you are now. Best of Luck !

Cat Mazter

14. FABA_Guy24

FABA_Guy24 Bucketmouths Nightmare

Welcome. Glad to hear you come aboard..

15. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

bassn'gal... I think I know who you are :D (but I don't want to be the one to reveal your name here on OGF)
    I had the opportunity to meet Bassn'gal at one of the Thursday night tourneys at Mosquito :) She suprised the heck out of me by showing up too! We had emailed eachother back and forth already quite a few times and not once did she tell me she was going to do the Mosquito tourney! lol It sure was a great suprise to finally meet her :)
    We will be meeting once again for the Midwest Pro Bass Series tomorrow on Mosquito. Good Luck Bassn'gal! I definitely want to spend some time with you at the weigh in :B
    See ya tomorrow!
    Marcia