close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another nice day!

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by BigChessie, May 15, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Went out again today, took the wife,dog and Jr. Caught 9 total, lost a couple. The biggest one I have ever seen got away from me right on the bank. Rolled him up on the steps and the stupid thing was to big to pick-up so I ended up trying to lay on him and keep him from the water. Welp he won and back in he flipped. I was so mad I ended up throwing and breaking my favorite pole :mad: Caught another big ole mirror and the best part of the day is that Jr's first carp EVER was a mirror :D Here is a few pics I have [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Another beautiful looking fish...way to go Big Chessie. Too bad you lost the big one though :( . Those fish are really turning on in the river...or else you're using some sort of secret mojo bait I don't know about :D .

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

MAN WHAT A FISH, You are doing very well!

4. WTG.... Don't forget to smile !!

5. I think you are going to have to change your name to Mirror Man.

6. hahahaa.. good one!!

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Those are some nice mirrors, way to go!

8. good job on the fish and congrats to junior for catching the mirror. Like father like son. Both get a mirror on the first fish.

I love the pictures.

marc

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heyy..junior caught his fish!!!.. congrats!!.. i know he'll catch some sooner or later.. you guys are killin me here this weekend.. all i caught was 3 cats..but they were nice sized ones..so no complains there.. meeeeoowww
    bigchessie man..i'm back in town now..lets goo feeeshin'..erm..make that catching.. :p
    cw..lets go and cash in on some goodies dude.. ;)

10. BigChessie

Hey AK Glad your back in town, I'm hoping to take Weds off if the weather holds out. Wanna pull a alldayer? Looking at fishing from say 9am to 4pm. Let me know if it's good for you, CW and TORN you guys outta try to make it out! You guys need to pm a contact number so I can let ya know when I'm in town!

11. crappielooker

lets do it.. MirraMan.. :D

12. BigChessie

Hate to toot my own horn but...........I almost like the sound of that lol I think it just might be some beginner luck though, 2 mirrors for me and 1 for JR by our 3rd trip out(ever on purpose) lol

13. crappielooker

heh heh..all i'm gonna say is, if ya catch a mirror from your stretch of the canal by you.. i'll really be callin ya "The MirraMan".. :D

14. BigChessie

I have been chumming it everyday now, just did some more this afternoon. Gonna get her nice and ready lol

15. crappielooker

erm..go drop a pole in!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. :D

16. big chessie, that canal will be ready to go if you keep feeding it like you said. The action should be really good. It usually helps to do some chumming. They usually say by the 3rd day they will be in there pretty good. That is as long as they are not spawning. But even if they are spawning, at least you get to see the fish that are present and you can really get a good idea of numbers and size of fish.

I have to work during the week until 6pm, but am off on fridays at noon and the weekends. I will pm you some info. I only live about 5 mins away.

keep up the great pictures.

Marc