close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Huge Fishing Sale On Lake Rockwell Rd.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bassmastermjb, Jun 29, 2004.

1. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Genthemen, it's that time of month again and I'm loaded to the gills with everything you need.I've outgrown the garage and now I'm into the driveway.I've recently stocked up with hundreds of DeLong Lures, Pikie's and Rapalas along with the thousands of lures I already had.I'm also stocked with a large supply of plastics-Bass Pro, Berkley Power Baits, Mann's, Kalin's and others.I have so much stuff I'll be open from July 1st to July 18th.If your in the neighborhood stop in, you won't be disappointed.There's just 3 things to remember: 1) my house is not for sale 2) I will not let you park in my driveway so you can fish Lake Rockwell and 3) my dogs do not bite :). My address is 2209 Lake Rockwell Rd. in Ravenna and I will have many signs out to direct you to my house.Whatever you do this weekend, have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend..........Mark

2. Hey Mark, on behalf of us all, THANK YOU for your donations to the OGF Inaugural Outing at Tappan. Everyone who registered for a door prize got one, and we couldn't have done it without you. The B.A.S.S. trading cards were a big hit with the kids.

Anyway, thanks again my friend. It's folks like you that make OGF the great site it is.

OGF members, stop by and see Mark! He really does have some awesome deals.

I'll be in touch, buddy.

Carl