close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Huge Fishing Sale On Lake Rockwell Rd.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by bassmastermjb, May 27, 2004.

1. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

Thanks for those who showed up a couple of weeks ago.I had quite a few people here non-stop for 10 straight days.This sale will begin tomorrow the 27th and end Tuesday June 1st.I've picked up another thousand lures or so the past 2 weeks and am stocked up.The only items I'm out of is rods and reels.I sold over 80 rods and 4 dozen reels last time and am in the process of buying another large lot of each.Other than those 2 items I have quite a bit of stuff.My garage is full and I'm running out of room.I did some checking at the stores the past week and I'm sell all my things from 25%-50% less, some more.If your in the neighborhood this weekend stop in and introduce yourself.I work very hard and put in many hours to buy at the lowest possible price and enjoy returning the favor to the fisherman.I love to fish too and refuse to buy anything in a store because of the cost.My name is Mark and my address is 2209 Lake Rockwell Rd. in Ravenna,Ohio.Hope to see you here.P.S......Do not send me any messages.I have so many people here from morning till night that I will not have any time to play on the computer.