close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Hogzilla?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BuzzBob, May 25, 2007.

1. No doubt it's a huge hog, but the only ones they're fooling with that picture are themselves. It's a shame they didn't take any real pictures so everyone could appreciate how big it really is.

2. That picture sure looks like it could have been doctored to me.

3. It doesn't look doctored, but the kid is sitting about 10' behind the pig.

4. Magis is absolutely right, that shooter is way behind that hog. It's like a bunch of people do with their fish & hold it way out in front of them to make it look bigger. Take honest photos & let us guys really appreciate the catch / kill.
    Tim

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I heard about this on 700WLW. The hog is impressive to say the least, but I'm more impressed w/ a 11 year old kid who shoot a S&W .500!!!! :eek: :D

6. I do see what your talking about about the depth ....but it has inspired me to try standing 10' behind the next yearling doe I shoot just fot the fun of it. If anyone in here is a good photographer you should try it with a rabbit.

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

exactly what i thought. but it still is a huge pig. i just feel they could have done it justice by taking a real photo of it

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

looks real, just hard to beleave. the crazy thing is that kid killing. and with all things a pistol. seems like is would take one He!! of a pistol to take it down. and take many shots. with out it charging him or running off.

9. looks to me ike the kid is sitting up on a stool and a hog that weighs 1000 pounds if you are behind it you will be a lil ways back just from its mass
    ________
    Fix ps3

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  10. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

That's actually a picture of Rosie Odonnel after a hard night with her girlfriend !

11. Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  12. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Now come on, that doesn't look like Rosie Odonnel. The hog is better looking than her. :D

13. I don't know about you guys saying it's been photoshopped..........go here and see for yourselves.

www.monsterpig.com

14. Wow! I did not know that hogs can get that big! Thats amazing!! And the kid doesnt look like he is standing 10 f behind it. He is leaning on it.

15. yeah this one could actually be true ive seen stories about hogs like this, not too often but i have herd of it. when i was in 4H and took hogs i worked with a farmer that had a domestic sow that weighed roughly about 700 to 750 so i guess that 1000 isnt that far out of reach.

16. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Haha I read the negative comments on hogzilla!
    Never laughed so hard in my life!
    Either way its still the coolest picture I ever seen.
    I will try this with a goby!

17. I stand corrected. I guess they are fooling some people. He is not leaning on the pig, not even close. The picture pretty clearly shows his arms resting on his knees.