close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

another great morning in fostoria

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fshnfreak, Jun 11, 2007.

1. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

got started after work around 715 am. the bite was slow until i figurd out where the saugeye were at. i netted my first saugeye at 830 and from there i continued to catch 25 more but only caught five keepers with the 2 biggest being walleye now hows that for a kicker. and how could i forget the 12 minute battle with a 12lb 2 oz channel cat which i thought was a snag when it 1st hit... anyway i hope u guys are havin good luck out there.

2. Which fostoria res. are you fishing if you don't mind me asking? I've been trollin around findlay #2 a couple times lately and haven't really caught much worth keeping.

3. fshnfreak

its been number 5 for me the last two weeks has been real hot. and ill clue u in how i been catchin em. if there's no wind i been jiggin with a leadhead and a nightcrawler in about 10-15 ft of water cast towards the rocks and hop it off the bottom real slow. the majority of my hits have come on the pick up( green jigheads have been my color of choice). if its too windy to jig ive been trollin my homemade worm harnesses and shad raps along the shorelines no one in particular just try to keep ur boat over about 10-15 fow.

4. thanks a lot fshnfreak. I think I might head to Fostoria sometime this weekend.

5. fshnfreak

oh anytime i just wont tell ya about my crappie holes lol..... saugeye now thats a different story the state stocks them yearly.

6. You sure you don't have exact coordinates of crappie spots you want to share? I won't use them I swear. Lol just messin with ya. Good luck :D