Another first bow kill...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Seaturd, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

this morning at 9 a.m. I dropped a nice 9 pointer. Pic tomorrow after I sober up and figure out how to do it. Long story short, a doe came thru and I couldn't get a clean shot at her. Kept hearing noise behind me, turned and the buck was standing there staring at me. All I could think was what a dumbass I was, already busted. He turned to look back at the doe though and I was able to drill him at 18 yards - pass thru shot thru heart and out right shoulder. He went 50 yds maybe, bleeding like crazy so it was an easy track job. I heard him go down while still in my stand. I'm freakin' estatic..... :D
    [​IMG]
    i think you have to double click on photo. if i've got it hosed up somebodly let me know how to fix it.

2. congrats on your frist Buck

3. Congrats! I would also like to see those pics. That just goes to show how dumb those bucks get around this time of year. Great job!

4. Great job man!! Don't you just love how you get to run through that whole gamut of emotions in such as short time? It is an incredible rush, especially on that first one. I am looking forward to seeing the pics as well.