Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me a new toy today on the way to work.

I bought myself a 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom. SWEET.

I will post some pics later on worst part was got done with the papers and had to ride it 4miles to work and sit here and look at it till 11pm tonight.

But will have some fun on it.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
nice.how long do you think it will be before the wife will climb on the back?:D ;)

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hopefully not to long. She likes to ride, it may be after she gets done being made at me lol.

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
Thats a very sweet looking bike Jerry!

I didn't know they still made the Superglide model.

·
Keep'n It Reel
1,543 Posts
Looks good Jerry. Last Monday I bought a 07 Sportster 1200 Custom. I narrowed it down between that and a Dyna Low Rider. Its been 15 years since I rode a street bike and I just felt more comfortable getting back in the saddle of something I knew I could handle. We'll have to meet up sometime and take a ride.

Sowbelly

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ty everyone and yes sowbelly will have to hook up one day for sure man. I put about 150 plus miles on it today before work.

·
STX 206 Viper
1,861 Posts
Loud pipes save lives!

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya triton man there is nothing like the sound of my dads old shovel head with straight drag pipes and nothing else loud and proud.

I have been told to make the 07's louder and change the pipes it gets expensive due to the fuel injection and computer chip changes that have to be made.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts