close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

another beauty mirra from cosi..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, May 12, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

went out today with bigchessie in effort to put him on some fish.. it is his first time carpin' on purpose... needless to say, he's now hooked.. :D
    his first ever carp was a beautiful mirror, weighs in at 14lbs and some change.. it has to be one of the carp that comes outta the UK magazines because of its roundness.. she was fat, short and round.. a good time was had by both of us.. i'm sure he'll post the pictures when he gets a chance..
    bigchessie... it was great to fish with you ... now all i need is some tips on those morels.. ;) then i'll be set.. :D anytime you want to getogether and fish, you know how to get a hold of me.. :)

2. crappielooker

i should be there fishing again tomorrow.. :)

3. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Dude Thanks alot for putting me on those fish!! That was a awesome time, first time out this year,first time fishing downtown and most important first carp (on purpose) lol I'm gonna call ya in the morning after my exam, should be around 11. Thinking I'll take tomorrow afternoon off and hit them again. This time we won't have to leave so early. Pics to follow.

4. crappielooker

i just love how fat that mirror was.. :D

5. BigChessie

I am hooked!!!! I can't wait to get back out there.lol

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

That is one great mirror bigchessie. Way to start off.

7. Sweet looking fish...maybe I'll get a chance to fish my secret spot soon. Looks like that mirror was camped out there for a while and ate my 5 gallons of chum before moving on :D . Might even be free tomorrow...maybe you guys will be there?? Wait...what's the weather gonna be like :p

8. crappielooker

its gonna be horrible out dood.. not yer kinda weather, if ya know what i mean.. :p
    gimme a call before u leave.. :D

9. That is a great mirror carp. I hope you realize how fortunate you are to catch any mirror, let alone a fat one like that, on your first official carping trip. Congratulations!

10. crappielooker

you should see me trying to net that fish.. as soon as i saw it was a mirror, i just freaked out.. :D its got a scar on each side.. won't be hard to spot if she's ever caught again.. and the color was just beauty too..
    like i told him, i was glad to be a part of it.. :)

11. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

That is a freaking cool lookin fish, good job cheesie!

12. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Great fish Chessie!

13. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Amazing fish. I keep going back to look at it. A truly awesome fish...

14. WOW nice fish man...
    How come Ak has not showed you the kiss then release technique???

15. Congrats Big C,great fish. Man that thing is getting close to being a leather. I love mirrors,well.. not like Ak LOVE'S mirrors, :rolleyes: I guess I just like them.Again Big C great catch.

16. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

Wow! What a mirror! That one looks like a football.

Great catch man! :)

17. BigChessie

Guys thanks for all the kind words, I really am hooked now lol. I'll be back down there today around noon or so. Hope to get another one thats for sure! Gotta say that it sure would not have happened without AK. Thanks for getting me started dude!

18. Man that thing looks like a pig! Nice job, bet he fought pretty good.

19. BigChessie

Welp I'm on my way back out to give it another try! AK is already there so I just hope he saves me some lol Will post pics if we do any good!