Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got out today after two cancelled trips due to weather. Went NE of Geneva again same spot as last weekend and it was game on! 3oz inlines from 110-130. #3 tadpoles 100-110 back were going good. Dipseys on a 3 1/2 setting 110 and 1 setting 70-80 back. Pink backs, antifreeze backs, purple backs, and pink antifreeze were all good today. Speed was 1.5-1.7mph. Nice mixed bag of fish with 3 fish o's. Was done by 11. Pictures to come on my website and facebook at fishing charters blue dolphin. Good luck when you get out! BD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Count your blessings that you went 22 for 25. Lol. Honestly if you can change your troll.angle 10 or 20 degrees if you.can't do that try and see ifbthe current is making one side slower or faster then adjust the side that's not going with a longer or shorter lead. If that doesn't work refer to answer number one :)

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,632 Posts
Nice job as always ! Im sure its current but what do you do when you catch 22 outta 25 off one side of the boat?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Hey....it was the fisherman! LOL Yeah it's always good to get on the "bite" side of the boat. Nice fishing with you guy's Ryan...we sure did try to get the other side to go. If we coulda stuck more rods out that side we would have. We went like 25 for about 40 d/t those "orange" colored contraptions Ryan had...lol Had a great time. And team BD....well they just have the "mojo" out there when it comes to the spinner bite:) Good fishing guy's!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Gary the size 3 tadpoles, aren't they the new bigger size?? I thought offshore did not release them yet. Are they demos you have or are they out now??
At the NWT some of the pros from up north showed me some custom painted demos they had, not available yet to the general public.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
31 Posts
With two cancellations does that mean double headers next weekend?lol. I give up this pager tomorrow , can't stop twitching gotta get some lines in the water! Back at it Friday Saturday Sunday! Nice job today.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gary the size 3 tadpoles, aren't they the new bigger size?? I thought offshore did not release them yet. Are they demos you have or are they out now??
At the NWT some of the pros from up north showed me some custom painted demos they had, not available yet to the general public.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Hey buddy yes they are demos and they work very well still playing with them as far as depth but man for deeper sets they work as I thought they would. According to Bruce they should be available soon. I will keep you posted. Fish Strong. BD

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With two cancellations does that mean double headers next weekend?lol. I give up this pager tomorrow , can't stop twitching gotta get some lines in the water! Back at it Friday Saturday Sunday! Nice job today.
I bet your twitching. It will be good to see ya next week. :).

·
Mongo
515 Posts
Gary,

Which way was the current going? I have had more problems with the current and dipsey twisting this year than any other time. Which direction were you trolling?

Matt

Sent from my PC36100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Surprised you didn't go on Friday Gary. It was only a few feet rougher... :D Nice catch yesterday!

Nice job as always ! Im sure its current but what do you do when you catch 22 outta 25 off one side of the boat?

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
I bet it was the starboard side that caught the fish. At least it was that way for me yesterday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.