Ohio Game Fishing banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
'Super Moderator'
12,076 Posts
We need to find Alex so Rob can pick him up to Just drive him crazy.. Just kidding He is loooooooooooog gone. Is this acceptable Stacy. JUST HAVING FUN at Robs expense.
Knowing how difficult it's been in the past for ST to get a head count and plan for the get togethers (he has to read all posts...on...and off topic) to get count..and seeing many other threads go sideways cause they get derailed by all the covid debates...just don't want this one to go down the tubes like others have.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,563 Posts
I will be coming from Columbus and if someone needs a ride I will be glad to pick them up..... no Alex in my car that guy smelled like a trash can of fish in the summer

·
'Super Moderator'
12,076 Posts
Sorry for jumping into this with my comments. I did not mean to offend anyone.

Now looking for my 10 foot pole.
All good OSUdaddy...don't think anyone was offended.
Just want to stay on track the best we can to make it easier for ST to get a head count that's all.

·
TeamOGF
6,972 Posts
I don't miss many of these as a rule, but as a principle caretaker now for our elderly mom, I'm going to miss this years event.
At eighty-six, we are trying to protect her as best as we can. Mom lost her dear friend last May, my dad; and grieving has really wore her down both emotionally and physically.
I hope everyone has a great time like we always do, and I'll plan to join everyone next year.

·
florida ice fishing
13,947 Posts
I don't miss many of these as a rule, but as a principle caretaker now for our elderly mom, I'm going to miss this years event.
At eighty-six, we are trying to protect her as best as we can. Mom lost her dear friend last May, my dad; and grieving has really wore her down both emotionally and physically.
I hope everyone has a great time like we always do, and I'll plan to join everyone next year.
real sorry to hear about your mom. my prayers go out to her and you. sorry, you can't make it this yr.

·
Banned
977 Posts
I am sorry for your father. But I hope You and your mother have many more years.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts