Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Saw guy
10,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ogfers. Get together at wing's and rings in piqua ohio just off of 75. February 13 Saturday at 1:00. I have reserved for 31 people. More room if needed. They have good food! Tom. 937 266 4521
Please make a sticky if possible. Sign up here!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
will do columbus next year, the places i called there were hard core on get togeathers wings and rings was ok with it. come up early and hit the airforce museum!!!
sounds like a plan it's been years since I was last there but I thought it was closed for covis so many places are afraid of getting nailed for covis violations but by Feb maybe better

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Chreyl & I will be there. For anyone who hasn't been able to attend an OGF gathering, please consider attending. I've been able to make the last two & really enjoyed the opportunity to meet some of the great people from this site. One of my goals for next year is to spend some time fishing with OGF members in different lakes & rivers. My boats always have an open seat & I'm close to GLSM, Lake Loramie, & Indian Lake. We're planning on several trips to Lake Erie, a couple of runs over to NW Ohio, & some time in the rivers near me. Mike.

·
'Super Moderator'
12,084 Posts
Can we please keep this thread on topic?

Everyone is aware of the pandemic...everyone knows that these are not normal times.

Those that read this thread now know that the yearly OGF get together has been planned and is going to happen.
In other words...whether or not we are going to have a get together is past the discussion stage and this thread is about getting a head count on who wants to attend to let the restaurant know attendance in advance.

The yearly get together is NOT a mandatory, sanctioned event put on by OGF that you have to attend in order to be a member in good standing. And there are certainly no OGF penalties for not attending.

It's very simple:
Those that are interested in attending, please add your name to the list by stating you will be coming.
Those not interested in attending for whatever reason, please move on to a thread that interest you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts