close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Animal right activist groups?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yakfish, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anybody know of any animal rights, or anti hunting forums online? I thought it might be a good way to kill some time and have some fun with the crazies online but I haven't found any.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.apparently you didn't search very hard.if you're that set on it,it shouldn't be that hard to find a pot to stir.

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

yak,
    if you visit any don't mention this site or anything about it, as they have a way of starting problems. Becareful also as lots of their site are set up so when you visit them you help finance their efforts.

4. symba

symba Kayak Conquistador

You have too much time then. Go fishing.

5. you know? your right!!:p but it is still fun!!

I spent quite abit of time yesterday looking for something but most of what I found didn't get much traffic. and believe me they won't be getting a dime olf my money!

6. What Dale is referring to is that they have advertising banners, popups, etc. that usually pay the site by the traffic (number of visits, etc.) so by being on their site you do really help fund them in an indirect way.;)

7. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

how does this thread not violate the TOS ? isn't animal rights activism a political issue?

don't get me wrong, PETA is a bunch of crazies, but if something violates the TOS it should not be able to stay open like this even if the viewpoints of most of the people on this site fall in line with the original post.

If this post is allowed to stay open a similar post should be able to be made re: hunting forums so someone who is against hunting (I am not) can go and "kill some time and have some fun".

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you're really reaching with that argument:rolleyes:
    let me see if i can answer that.
    first,there has been no discussion.just a question asked and answered(with the eception of your attempt to turn it into something it's not).

second,if it actually were political discussion,such discussions(concerning sportsmens interests) are NOT in violation of the TOS as long as people don't stir the pot,as you are attempting to do here;)

please refer to those TOS for further confirmation.

9. I agree w/misfit and will add just one comment. Yakfish needs to find a better hobby :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.