Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Of every 10 people struck, nine will survive. But they could suffer a variety of short- and long-term effects: cardiac arrest, confusion, seizures, dizziness, muscle aches, deafness, headaches, memory deficits, distractibility, personality changes and chronic pain, among others.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Of every 10 people struck, nine will survive. But they could suffer a variety of short- and long-term effects: cardiac arrest, confusion, seizures, dizziness, muscle aches, deafness, headaches, memory deficits, distractibility, personality changes and chronic pain, among others.
Not to mention fear of lightning and thunder-- You make it sound better but I'll pass ;)
Good luck and good fishing

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
$300. Worth of fishing gear is not funny. Getting struck by lightning isn't either. I was washing my hands at the kitchen sink and lighting hits close by, both arms tingled, I was pushed back about three feet. Hands went numb. Cleared up about ten minutes later. I had a friend that was struck, he was never the same, died in a car accident, due the drugs he was on.

·
Premium Member
2,372 Posts
Wow......talk about bad luck + good luck combined. What are the odds of being struck by lightening? Astronomical!
And then lay there, unable to move, and watch a group of malcontents make off with your beloved fish gear? Even more unbelievable!
This could be one for the Guiness Book of Records....ah....in the weird luck category.

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
Those guys are the worst. Talk about kicking a man when he's down! I just got a small jolt, but he wasn't able to do anything. As fishermen, we value our gear. And so did these guys. I'd like to see them get caught.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts