close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

And what kind of snake is this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Walter Adkins, Sep 19, 2005.

1. I was wade fishing the LMR the other day when me and my friends caught this snake. [​IMG]

I then went over to the Scioto for some catfish and came across this fellow. I don't know but I would think that this had to hurt. [​IMG]

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen these snake while out fishing.

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

The first one is a highly rare pant-leg python, and the second one I believe to be a snot-rocket viper. Just my herpotologocal opinion!

3. About that first picture. I believe they better do a roll call (headcount) because judging by that thing's midsection I think someone may be missing.:eek:

4. Uh oh. Um we all told H2Omellon's wife he was on a fishing trip. We thought that he ran off with the bar maid. I hope she has insurance. Oh well she never liked him anyway. Come to think about it none of us liked him either.

5. I've definately seen the fella from the 2nd picture. I think he's got a riverfront home just across the scioto from the famous SantaMaria docked downtown. I'm sure some of you have seen his house... the one with the blue tarp-roof. you can't miss it.

6. Dale? is that you in the back row wearing sunglasses?

7. The top one is a Anaconda. The second one is a vine snake of some kind.

8. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Okay Walter.....enough with the snake pictures.LOL. I'm still creeped out over the snake I ran into on Friday...
    I have seen too many snakes lately. I'm still looking for the three footer I found in my flower bed a couple of weeks back. Tom was too slow to catch him and I'm sure he's still around...

Mari

9. basstrackerman

basstrackerman marshall

anaconda and the second is definately a vine snake.

10. I disagree, I think the first is a Monty Python.

11. Monty Python lol. I think you have been playing with to many "Monty Pythons".