close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

And the biggest jerk on the water award goes to...

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Onion, Apr 19, 2004.

1. The moron in his shiny new red Nitro bass boat on East Fork Saturday afternoon!

We launched at the ramp near williamsburg (no idea what it is called lol) and as we headed into the second idle zone on the way to the main lake we had an absolute imbecile in a red nitro crawl right up our butt and pass us at half throttle between us and the shore (20') in a no wake zone. He finally gets a clue that he is in a no-wake zone and slows down. At the end of the no-wake zone a fella and his wife and kid are fishing....well the moron proceeds to hammer his throttle on his way past (he was within 30' of this guy) and threw up a wake that darn near threw the kid out of the boat.

So, if you were on East fork in a red Nitro with your wife and two kids laying on the casting deck you sir are what is wrong with this lake.

In case you are wondering, second place goes to the blue Bayliner doing wide circles at full throttle in front of the campground.

2. Send the time, date, OH numbers and a brief summary including your willingness to appear to the Div. of Watercraft and see if you get a response.

3. Wait for the water to get a little warmer and you will have alot of people to be mad at.It gets alot worse!

4. Unfortunately I didn't get the numbers, I was too astounded by the action to pay attention.

East fork was nuts for the time of year.

5. catking

catking Banned

Yea, then they want to build a resort here. NO FREAKIN WAY !!! That lake doesn't need that type of pressure. CATKING

6. I hadn't heard about the resort idea. Bad idea. As far as East Fork.......thats standard. There's only one other lake that comes close that I know of and that is Cearsar's Creek.

7. Sounds like my buddy from last November at Saltfork found a new lake. Bad for you, good for me. Lotsa pinheads in the world.

8. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Was out sat.I agree there were more morons out for this time of year.Like the one that cut across in front of me three times.Just screwin around,not lookin out.But there were so many.Makes it sort of dangerous out there.