Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moron in his shiny new red Nitro bass boat on East Fork Saturday afternoon!

We launched at the ramp near williamsburg (no idea what it is called lol) and as we headed into the second idle zone on the way to the main lake we had an absolute imbecile in a red nitro crawl right up our butt and pass us at half throttle between us and the shore (20') in a no wake zone. He finally gets a clue that he is in a no-wake zone and slows down. At the end of the no-wake zone a fella and his wife and kid are fishing....well the moron proceeds to hammer his throttle on his way past (he was within 30' of this guy) and threw up a wake that darn near threw the kid out of the boat.

So, if you were on East fork in a red Nitro with your wife and two kids laying on the casting deck you sir are what is wrong with this lake.

In case you are wondering, second place goes to the blue Bayliner doing wide circles at full throttle in front of the campground.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately I didn't get the numbers, I was too astounded by the action to pay attention.

East fork was nuts for the time of year.

·
The Fish Feeder
1,631 Posts
Was out sat.I agree there were more morons out for this time of year.Like the one that cut across in front of me three times.Just screwin around,not lookin out.But there were so many.Makes it sort of dangerous out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts