close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

an idea

Discussion in 'OGF Merchandise & Discussion' started by FISHERLADY, May 13, 2005.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

Another idea I had was the OGF logo on a thin magnet that you can place anywhere's. You can move it anytime without the sticker mess.

2. catking

catking Banned

Thanks for the ideas !!! Believe it or not , the OGF Team does consider all suggestions ;) The merchandising guys are working on various OGF items and we hope to have a few in the works soon. Thanks to all for the suggestions.... Team OGF ........... :)

3. I need a hat!!!
    When will there be more...
    I also cannot believe you would ever run out... hmnmmnn

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

me too
    that blue one i got last year,has faded to the same shade of gray,as my beard,already :rolleyes: :p ;)

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Here's the deal...we have a new hat design, that we just ordered for staff (with the new logo)...should be in our hands this week. We wanted to make sure before we offered them to members, that we are pleased with the quality and design. We also took the time to shop a variety of vendors, to make sure we are getting the best quality for the best price possible. It took some time to do that, but we feel that it was the least we could do for our members who buy the stuff!

We're also taking a more conservative approach with our merchandise this time around, than we did a year ago. Our operational costs have doubled since then with the growth of the site, and our budget has shrunk considerably as a result. We've had to make sacrifices all around (including cancelling some events, etc..) to accomodate our growth, as we didn't see sacrificing any of the site functionality as an option, and never would!

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

We should be posting hat pics and offer them to the members for preorder within a week.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hey guys, I paid for one a while back, but I guess we ran out, will they $ I already paid go towards one of the newly designed ones? I think I ordered one of the camo w/ Orange letter ones, but really color doesnt matter to me.