close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

An extra for you Catfish Anglers!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

There will be an Open Catfish Tournament on Tappan on Saturday night for any of you who can stay over after the Grand Opening Celebration. It will be run by Bill Westrich but he will be using our property for weigh-in and registration. The rules and entry fees will be pretty much the same as ours as I understand it.

2. catking

catking Banned

Maybe Dale will stay over to fish for real fish ;) .................

3. Corey

Oh, by the way, we are having a raffle for our regular Catfishermen that is pretty neat and peachy keen, 'n' psychedelic, 'n' Farm Out! We won't draw for it till our last event of the season, at the weigh-in on the morning of October 16th. We are carrying this raffle so long so that we can be more sure to recoup our investment. The package consists of a softside tackle bag with Plano boxes filled with catfishing tackle and a 6'6" Muskie class Ugly Stick with a 7000C3. The total package retail value is around $500.00. You don't have to be present to win. All you Cat guys........bring your wallets!!!!!! Tickets are $1 each, 3 for $2, and an "arms' length" (as far as I can stretch) for $5.

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Do they have to be purchased at a cattin' event? ;)

5. Corey

No, the tickets may be purchased at anytime.

6. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Might be interested in the other tourney,I'll let you know after the OGF tourney if that's ok.

7. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

I called tappan park office and was told all ramps are closed till further notice so i'd guess the fishing is off? :(

8. Corey

The ramps at the park office are for the campground only. The main public ramps were useable as of Thursday night.