Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for Ammo Sale. All of it is Factory New Stock; purchased in the last 2 months. Only selling because I have an ample supply at this time. Priced at what I actually paid and below Fin Feather and Fur. Located near Mentor, but can arrange meeting on both sides of Cleveland.

1 Box of 100 Rounds of Winchester Active Duty 9MM 115 Grain. $65 (79.99 at Fin)

Winchester USA Active Duty 9mm with its 115 grain flat nose full metal jacketed bullet makes great range ammunition especially for those who use 115 grain hollow points as their duty or carry ammo. Winchester was selected to be the provider for the Modular Handgun System (MHS) and this ammo is loaded to M1152 specifications. In 1873, less than a decade after the Civil War and when Westward expansion was in full gallop, Winchester introduced the first successful centerfire cartridges. Winchester has set the world standard in superior ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. To millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name "Winchester" means quality and performance. No matter the sport, game, or protection, you can always depend on the Winchester Ammunition to perform as promised.
Specifications and Features:
  • Manufacturers Number WIN9MHSC
  • 9mm Luger
  • Flat Nose Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
  • 115 Grains
  • Brass Casing
  • Reloadable
  • Loaded to U.S. Military M1152 specification for improved cycling and reliability
  • Military Grade Primer
  • Muzzle Velocity 1320 FPS
  • Muzzle Energy 445 ft/lbs
  • Usage Target, Range
  • 100 Rounds per Box
  • Made in the USA
3 Boxes of Federal AutoMatch 22 LR. Each Box has 325 Rounds (975 total). $70

AutoMatch Target Rimfire ammunition is specifically designed for use in semi-automatic firearms. It provides reliable feeding and function without excessive powder and lead residue. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.

Technical Information
  • Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
  • Bullet Weight: 40 Grains
  • Bullet Style: Lead Round Nose
Ballistics Information:
  • Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps
  • Velocity Rating: High Velocity
  • Muzzle Energy: 128 ft. lbs.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have the following for Ammo Sale. All of it is Factory New Stock; purchased in the last 2 months. Only selling because I have an ample supply at this time. Priced at what I actually paid and below Fin Feather and Fur. Located near Mentor, but can arrange meeting on both sides of Cleveland.

1 Box of 100 Rounds of Winchester Active Duty 9MM 115 Grain. $65 (79.99 at Fin)

Winchester USA Active Duty 9mm with its 115 grain flat nose full metal jacketed bullet makes great range ammunition especially for those who use 115 grain hollow points as their duty or carry ammo. Winchester was selected to be the provider for the Modular Handgun System (MHS) and this ammo is loaded to M1152 specifications. In 1873, less than a decade after the Civil War and when Westward expansion was in full gallop, Winchester introduced the first successful centerfire cartridges. Winchester has set the world standard in superior ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. To millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name "Winchester" means quality and performance. No matter the sport, game, or protection, you can always depend on the Winchester Ammunition to perform as promised.
Specifications and Features:
  • Manufacturers Number WIN9MHSC
  • 9mm Luger
  • Flat Nose Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
  • 115 Grains
  • Brass Casing
  • Reloadable
  • Loaded to U.S. Military M1152 specification for improved cycling and reliability
  • Military Grade Primer
  • Muzzle Velocity 1320 FPS
  • Muzzle Energy 445 ft/lbs
  • Usage Target, Range
  • 100 Rounds per Box
  • Made in the USA
3 Boxes of Federal AutoMatch 22 LR. Each Box has 325 Rounds (975 total). $70

AutoMatch Target Rimfire ammunition is specifically designed for use in semi-automatic firearms. It provides reliable feeding and function without excessive powder and lead residue. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.

Technical Information
  • Caliber: 22 Long Rifle
  • Bullet Weight: 40 Grains
  • Bullet Style: Lead Round Nose
Ballistics Information:
  • Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps
  • Velocity Rating: High Velocity
  • Muzzle Energy: 128 ft. lbs.
Ill take the .22 cals. When and where?440 212 9622 thanks Bill.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ill take the .22 cals. When and where?440 212 9622 thanks Bill.

After not recieving a call or some sort of response in almost 40 hours I think It's time for me to back out of this one.Hope everything os ok with you caseyroo thanks any how.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.